Application - Introduction
You have entered the online Education Abroad Application for students from institutions other than the University of Minnesota. If you are a student from any of the University of Minnesota campuses, please enter the online application.
Be ready to complete and submit the entire application. You will not be able to save your work as you go. If you are applying for more than one program, you must fill out the entire application for each program.
- There are five pages in the application.
- It will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
- For security reasons, the application will time-out after 30 minutes of inactivity, and the information you entered will be lost.
Before you fill out the application, you will need to know the following:
Education abroad program you are applying for
- Education Abroad Center that offers the program
- Term(s) and year you plan to be abroad
- Program name
Emergency and general contact information
- E-mail addresses
- Phone numbers
Current educational information
- Name of college or university you are attending, if any
- Declared Major(s)
- Class standing (freshman, sophomore, and so on)
- A contact in your Study Abroad office